Want to know more about Independent Wrap and its products? Give one of our team a call, or alternatively complete your details below.
Click Here to Download the Account Form.
Managing Director & Sales Taranaki
PH: +64 (0)272 105 105
Sales Area Manager - North Island
PH: +64 (0)272 106 106
Sales Area Manager - South Island
PH: +64 (0)272 107 107
"Juta Big Blue twine has ran trouble free through our Massey Ferguson square baler for the last few seasons, due to its high quality, strength and reliability. This twine's performance is incredible; no knot rolls, no time out of the seat!! Well recommended".
- Shane Foster – Foster Farming 2013 Ltd – Rakaia (2017)
“This season we went back to using Newrap. It may cost a little more but its consistency through our machines and puncture resistance is well worth the extra expense to know the job is done right! The lack of tails is great – better to have the wrap on the bale than blowing in the wind!!”
- Dean Parkes – Parkes Contracting Ltd – Te Awamutu (2017)
“With the different net options available from Independent Wrap we have always found a product to suit our machines over the years, also cost effective yet strong with great coverage! Independent Wrap are a company that is honest and I can depend on them”.
- Kevin Hermansen – Hermansen Contracting Ltd – Norsewood (2017)
"Since 2014 we have been using Independent Wrap 18m Pit Covers due to the outstanding performance, strength and reliability, giving us tried and tested consistency in our silage covers. Delivery and service is prompt and trouble free, Independent Wrap have never let us down".
- Hayden MacKenzie – H MacKenzie Contracting Ltd – Geraldine (2017)
"We have ran Newrap for two seasons now, and found it to perform exceptionally well with our varied crops, conditions, and machines. This coupled with friendly professional back up provides us both confidence in Independent Wrap and their products".
- Steve James – Steve James Contracting Ltd – Te Anau (2017)
“Expert is a brilliant film. The longer length rolls are allowing us to spend more time baling and less time out of the cab. The pit covers have also proven to be very reliable, good and strong with easy to read metre markings”.
- Robert Sims – Sims Contractors Ltd – Otaki (2017)
"I used Expert 21 micron film and Atlas 1.3m wide net for the first time last season. I found both products to be very reliable and robust, and great value for money! I will happily use them again for the coming season.”
- Tony Holden – Tony Holden Contracting Ltd – Clinton (2016)
“I was most impressed with the backup and service from Independent Wrap. It is great to deal with a conscientious company.”
- Nathan Armstrong – Armstrong Partnership – Becks (2016)
“Newrap handled the stalks of Lucerne well! Also the product ran through the machine smoothly, only getting off to change the rolls.”
- Greg Drummond – Eyre Estate Farms Ltd – Lumsden (2016)
“Pit covers are clearly meter marked, well packaged, and are high quality at a competitive price!”
- Jason Weld – Forage Services Ltd – Palmerston North (2016)
“Expert is one of the best silage films I have used after many years contracting so it was an obvious choice for me to use Expert for the 2015 season."
- Chris Holmes – CR & BF Holmes Contracting – Te Awamutu (2016)
“Independent Wrap’s products run well through our machines – Newrap, Atlas Net, Juta Net, and the Juta twine. The pit covers are great too. Plus they have great service, so it’s a no brainer as to why we chose them as our preferred supplier.”
- Lloyd Gernhoefer – Gernhoefer Contracting Ltd – Eltham (2016)
“I used Newrap 5 layer film for the first time last season and I believe it is the best wrap I have ever used, and the price was more competitive so I made a saving!”
- David Wordsworth – Wordsworth Partnership – Dargaville (2015)
“Newrap is a brilliant film – there is no tearing of bales when we shift them. This is great when we are selling them on. Also the Juta 1.25 net is giving great coverage making for very tidy bales.”
- Ian Comins – Comins Contracting Ltd – Te Awamutu (2015)
“Independent Wrap has been my supplier now for four years. I am impressed with their service, the quality of products, and the price. They are always striving for the best.”
- Roger Trent – Field Performance Ltd – Waikite Valley, Rotorua (2015)
“Products are consistently good quality – Silobal, Atlas net, and the pit covers. There are no returns, and no getting off the tractor during rolls.”
- Marc Gopperth – Gopperth Contracting Ltd – Manaia, Hawera (2015)